Monday, April 5, 2010

Contest time!!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lenoir-City-TN/Briecca-Bows/111462592206941?ref=nf

Look me up on Facebook and become my fan on there. But this is for anyone who reads my blog on here. If you become my fan on facebook, and refer others to come be my fan, you both, yes BOTH, get your names entered into a drawing for 3 free hairbows!! So the more people you refer the more entries you get. Even those you refer can refer their friends/family and as long as I am told  you sent them to me you are  entered!!!

The drawing will take place Monday April 12th at 5:00PM ET. So get to sending people to facebook to fan me. Or if you send people to follow me on this blog it counts as the same thing.

On Facebook look for Briecca Bows.

The only rules are I choose the 3 colors and styles of the bows. But this ends up being a prize worth around $20.00!!

No comments:

Post a Comment