Saturday, March 27, 2010

Getting started!

Hi everyone! I'm just getting on this whole blog thing. This is all very new to me. I have been making hairbows for almost 5 years now. I get plenty of practice having 3 daughters. My friend Jenn told me that I should blog about my bows, so here I am.

I keep my prices low to help my customers. I don't think it's fair to charge outrageous prices like most bow makers. I love to make custom orders and can match any outfit. All bows are sealed to prevent fraying and I only use the best quality ribbons. If you have any questions just let me know. Also, watch for my monthly specials.

Prices are:
1 regular set of korkers $5.00
1 small single korker $2.00
1 small bow $3.00
1 medium bow $4.00
1 large bow $5.00
1 small bow set $5.00
1 medium set $ 6.00
1 large set $7.00
Any center (resin, bottlecap, flower) $1.00 extra per bow
Fabric Headbands 1.00 each
Handwrapped headbands $5.00

No comments:

Post a Comment